Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Florida Full Service Villa Rentals?

Hi there. I'm planning a family vacation (9-10 people, 3 kids under 4) and was looking at full service villa rentals in Jamaica (i.e. www.jamaicavillas.com). But, one family member is not in great health and travelling out of the country is out of the question.





So, I'm looking for the same type of vacation, but in Florida.





We would go in Feb, March or April.





Would like the following:





* large house at least 5-6 bedrooms and many bathrooms


* pool and/or close to or on beach


* maid service


* cook on staff for all meals


* safe, private area


* easily accessable from airports





Are there sites that list these types of rentals, or can you recommend any?





Thanks in advance for your help!Florida Full Service Villa Rentals?
Hi


Florida is a nice vacation rental and undoubtedly it is America鈥檚 most popular holiday destination.I have spent my vacation there and i enjoyed very much.There is a site which will help you.Just click on this website: http://www.alwaysonvacation.com/vacation鈥?/a>Florida Full Service Villa Rentals?
Try www.floridabestvillas.com I have used them before and they have beautiful homes. Some of the larger homes may have maid service. I am not sure. But at any rate I'm sure there are temp services where you might be able to hire one for the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information..I really like your post..Just wondering to know any special discount over there for around 20 people including 4 kids..
vakantiehuizen lloret de mar

Post a Comment